The initial RF wireless network survey is the most important task when designing your wireless network. If not done correctly, the wireless networking will only be a best-effort estimate for coverage and capacity, and you run the risk of your wireless network not being adequately designed to cope with future demands.
Our wireless surveys include:
- Heat maps of RF coverage and expected data rates.
- Detection, measurement and recording of RF interference.
- Layouts showing the location of wireless access points.
- Antenna selection, orientation and polarization.
- Co-location of Wi-Fi access points whilst factoring in channel selection and reuse.
- Observations concerning RF multipath, hidden nodes, dead spots etc.
- Full breakdown of Wi-Fi equipment.